Gasigen Products Brouchure
Introduction to Technology:
“GesiGen” is an Eco-friendly process Equipment that converts organic or fossil fuel based carbonaceous materials in to carbon monoxide, hydrogen and Methane. It Replace the furnace oil, diesel or gas-based systems into a biomass-based system, which is economical, carbon neutral, clean and sustainable. The plant operated at the high Temperature (1000⁰C) in presence of controlled amount of oxygen and/or steam. The generated gas mixture is called syngas (synthesis gas or synthetic gas or producer gas) as a fuel.
Types of Input fuels can be used with “Alton-Stove” equipment:
- All Kind of Agri waste in pellets form.
- Sawdust in pellet form.
- Indonesian Coal can be used in sizes of 15mm to 30mm.
- All Kind of Biomass pellets size from 6mm to 20mm dia.
Output Gas Composition from “Gasigen” System:
Composition of Fuel:
- Hydrogen (H2): 20±2%
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 20±2%
- Methane (CH4): 2.5±1%
- Carbon Dioxide: (CO2): 6±2%
- Nitrogen (N2): Balance
- *Gas Energy: 1200 kcal/Nm3.
Salient features of “Alton-PFS”
- Versatile Pellet feed can be used as fuel.
- Lower power consumption.
- Efficiency of system > 85%
- Self-Auto Ignition provided as per customer.
- Air Pollution. Can have carbon benefit.
- Compact and Portable, easily fit in small place
- User friendly Operation.
- Inbuilt safety feature.
- Fuel Level Indicator and alarm.
- Auto Feeding for minimum utilization of Fuel.
|Sr. No.||Gasigen Model Name||Energy Generation||Fuel Consuption|
|Note||The Input fuel Pellet Avg. Cv Considered as 4000 kcal/kg|