Biomass Pellet Stove Details and Description
Introduction to Technology:
“Alton-Stove” is an Eco-friendly process Equipment that converts energy from biomass pellets. It Replace the furnace oil, diesel or gas-based systems into a biomass-based system, which is economical, carbon neutral, clean and sustainable.
Types of Input fuels can be used with “Alton-Stove” equipment:
- All Kind of Agri waste in pellets form.
- Sawdust in pellet form.
- Indonesian Coal can be used in sizes of 15mm to 30mm.
- All Kind of Biomass pellets size from 6mm to 20mm dia.
Salient features of “Alton-PFS”
- Versatile Pellet feed can be used as fuel.
- Lower power consumption.
- Efficiency of system > 85%
- Self-Auto Ignition provided as per customer.
- Air Pollution. Can have carbon benefit.
- Compact and Portable, easily fit in small place
- User friendly Operation.
- Inbuilt safety feature.
- Fuel Level Indicator and alarm.
- Auto Feeding for minimum utilization of Fuel.
|Alton Stove Model|
|Sr. No.||Alton Model Name||Energy Generation||Fuel Consumption|
|Note||The Input fuel Pellet Avg. Cv Considered as 4000 kcal/kg|